Metric Gears and Components
Koro Industries specializes in the manufacture of metric gears.
Custom Gear Manufacturing
Fine and Medium Pitch Gears
Contact Koro for metric gears and your metric component needs. We manufacture a wide variety of gears and components to metric or inch specifications. Gear types include worms, helical, spur, or bevel gear teeth to AGMA and equivalent quality levels. We make metric gears for the following industries: aviation, defense and aerospace instrumentation, commercial, energy, general industry and equipment, healthcare, leisure, musical instrument, power tool, scientific research and transportation.
Koro manufactures metric gears using modern machining methods to customer specifications.
We strive to develop and maintain supportive relationships with our customers. To understand your product requirements is a priority at Koro. Allow our 50 plus years of manufacturing experience to provide you with dependable quality workmanship – metric gears of the highest quality.
This product category includes the following types of metric gears: Flat gears, ring gears, sector gears, rack and pinion gears, internal gears, face gears, metric worm gears, metric spur gears, planetary gears, cluster gears, complex gears, hub gears, gear segments, gear shafts, and gear assemblies with; worms; threads; helical, spur and bevel gear teeth, cross holes, lightening holes, holes with threads, slots, etc. Non-gear components include: Knobs, and knob shafts, non-geared shafts, instrument pointers, pallets, and stops. All products are manufactured to custom requirements expressed in inches or metric measurements.
Koro Industries Manufacturing Capabilities for Metric Gears, including Metric Spur Gears and Metric Worm Gears
- We manufacture metric gears to your specifications
- Outer Diameter: Approximate Min/Max values 2.54mm – 152.4mm
- Inch or metric specifications
- Precision Manufacturing to AGMA and Equivalent Quality Levels
- Prototype, Small and Large Volume Production Runs
- Metric Gear sets: Rack and pinion gears, both spur and helical; crossed helical gear sets, worm and worm wheel sets, bevel gear sets, spur gear sets, planetary gear sets
- 50 + years of experience with a variety of materials including: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Delrin, Nylon, Plastic, Polymers, Stainless Steel, Steel Alloys, Titanium
- We use a variety of manufacturing methods including: CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC gear cutting, conventional hobbing, burnishing, broaching, etc.