Precision Gears and Components
Koro Industries – One of the world’s leading precision gear and precision components manufacturers.
Custom Gear Manufacturing
Fine and Medium Pitch Gears
Contact Koro Industries for precision gears and components. We are one of the world’s leading precision component manufacturers and make a wide array of precision gears and components with worm, helical, spur, or bevel gear teeth to AGMA quality levels. We manufacture precision gears and components for the following industries: aviation, defense and aerospace instrumentation, commercial, energy, general industry and equipment, healthcare, leisure, musical instrument, power tool, scientific research and transportation.
Koro Industries manufactures precision gears and components using modern machining methods to customer specifications.
To develop and maintain supportive relationships with our customers is important to us. We work closely with them to understand their product requirements and to produce gears and components of the highest quality. Allow our 50 plus years of manufacturing experience to provide you with dependable quality workmanship.
This product category includes the following types of precision gears: Flat gears, ring gears, sector gears, precision rack and pinion gears, internal gears, face gears, planetary gears, cluster gears, complex gears, hub gears, gear segments, gear shafts, and gear assemblies with; worms; threads; helical, spur and bevel gear teeth, cross holes, lightening holes, holes with threads, slots, etc.
Koro Industries Precision Gears and Precision Components Manufacturing Capabilities
- We manufacture precision gears to your specifications
- Outer Diameter: Approximate Min/Max values 0.1 inches – 6.00 inches
- Overall Length : Up to 14 inches long
- Inches or metric
- Precision Gear and Precision Components Manufacturers producing to AGMA and Equivalent Quality Levels
- Contact Koro with your requirements for your precision gears. We manufacture to AGMA quality level equivalents.
- We use a variety of manufacturing methods including: CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC gear cutting, conventional hobbing, burnishing, broaching, etc.
- Types of precision gears include: Flat gears, ring gears, sector gears, precision rack and pinion gears, internal gears, face gears, planetary gears, cluster gears, complex gears, hub gears, gear segments, gear shafts, and gear assemblies with; worms; threads; helical, spur and bevel gear teeth, cross holes, lightening holes, holes with threads, slots, etc.
- Gear sets: Precision rack and pinion gears, both spur and helical; crossed helical gear sets, worm and worm wheel sets, bevel gear sets, spur gear sets, planetary gear sets
- 50 + years of experience with a variety of materials including: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Delrin, Nylon, Plastic, Polymers, Stainless Steel, Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Precision Gear Prototype, Small and Large Volume Production Runs